Big Rock Campground
A Full Service, Family Campground
Enjoy the great North Country
The pristine mountains of New Hampshire are an outdoor enthusiasts paradise! Spend the day riding some of the finest ATV trails, including the NCATV Club trails, featuring 125 miles of private trails; and the NH state "Ride the Wilds", with 1000+ miles of trails, both accessible directly from Big Rock Campground. You can also enjoy time fishing, canoeing, or kayaking the Connecticut River, hiking mountain trails, driving or motorcycling scenic roads, discovering quaint towns, covered bridges, and abundant wildlife. Come discover the unspoiled beauty of The Great North Woods!
New owners, Gary and Kim Kirk invite you to stay at Big Rock, where you will discover camping at it's best! Nestled on 89 acres, Big Rock Campground offers families a friendly, relaxing, peaceful atmosphere. Refresh after a full day of riding in our sparkling pool, enjoy a game of horseshoes, visit with old friends and make new friends at the pavilion, or just relax around the campfire. Come see what Big Rock Campground and The Great North Woods has to offer!
Call us today for information on rates or to make your reservation. You can also contact us online by clicking here.
Find us on Facebook!
Keep up to date with seasonal events and other campground activities.
Amenities and nearby Attractions
We have something for everyone! Listed below are just a few of the things that make Big Rock Campground a fun place to stay.
- Generous campsites with picnic tables and fire rings
- Swimming Pool
- Direct ATV trail access to over 1000+ miles of trails
- Store offering camping supplies, ice, and firewood
- Newly renovated, family style bathhouses
- Rustic Cabins
- WiFi access
- Pavilion with gas grill
- Seasonal campsites
- Family and Pet friendly atmosphere!
- 89 acres for hiking and enjoying nature
- Nearby Attractions
- Canoeing/Kayaking the Connecticut River
- Riverside Speedway
- Santa's Village
Cabin and Campsite Rates
Our cabins are one room log cabins with electricity, lights, beds, table and chairs, gas heater, ceiling fan, front porch, picnic table and fire ring. Bring your own bedding and towels.
We are a pet friendly campground, however, pets are not permitted in our cabins.
Smoking is not allowed in the cabins
Log Cabins #5 & #32: Sleeps 2 Adults/2 Children OR 3 Adult Max.
Queen Bed and Bunk Beds
$75 per night, plus 9% NH Rentals Tax
Log Cabin #38: Sleeps 4 Adults/2 Children OR 5 Adult Max.
2 Queen Beds and Bunk Beds
$115 per night, plus 9% NH Rentals Tax
Minimum 2 night stay on weekends. Holiday and event weekends are a 3 night minimum.
There is a $10.00 up-charge for one night cabin stays
We offer a variety of campsites for both tenting and RV'ing. All campsites have a picnic table and fire ring. You can choose from wooded, open, near pool or a pond site.
- $28 per night TENT sites (rustic, no hookups)
- $31 per night TENT water & electric sites
- $37 per night water & electric RV sites
- $39 per night water, electric, & sewer RV sites
- Rates are based on 2 Adults and 2 Children 17 or under. $2 each add'l child over 6yrs.
- Maximum 6 persons per campsite
- One night deposit is required on all reservations.
- 3 night minimum stay on Holiday weekends or during special events.
- Pets are subject to a $2 per night up-charge; maximum of 3 pets per site.
- $15.00 fee for early check in - before 12:30 pm or late check out - up to 4:00pm. Please prearrange with the office.
- ** Rates may be higher on holiday or event weekends
Please call for more information, or to make a reservation.
- Reservations canceled at least 7 days prior to the arrival date will be refunded deposit less a $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 7 days prior to arrival date will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- No refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
- Cabin, Holiday, and Event Cancellations require a 14-day cancellation notice for refund of deposit less a $10.00 cancellation fee. Less than 14 day notice will forfeit one nights deposit
Big Rock Campground.
830 US Route 3 No. Stratford, NH 03590 P: 603-922-3600
We are located on US Route 3 between Groveton, NH and North Stratford, NH.
From the south we are just past Mile Marker 183.2
From the north we are just past Mile Marker 183.4